Sales and marketing in perfect harmony
The success of marketing is not measured exclusively in website visitors, social media followers or email opens, though they are all important indicators. The whole point of marketing – the fundamental success criterion – is the number of new customers it brings into the business.
Marketing is about growth.
This is why all your marketing activity needs to align with the customer buying journey and your sales funnel. At the bottom of the funnel, we integrate with your customer relationship management (CRM) software to hand over marketing-qualified leads to your sales team.
This lets us track them through the sales process. The CRM integration creates a feedback loop that lets us to optimise our marketing activities, assign an ROI to our work and reinforce success.
What we do
- Set up HubSpot’s free CRM or integrate into your existing CRM (we specialise in Salesforce integrations)
- Build middle-of-the-funnel (MOFU) offers that let prospects identify themselves, for example by request demos or calls
- Set up lead scoring to identify marketing qualified leads and allocate them to sales people
- Ensure that any marketing lead that goes into your CRM comes with their full history of email, website and social media interactions
- Marketing integration into Salesforce, HubSpot CRM and other CRM apps
- Fully integrated reporting
- Closed loop marketing automation
- See prospects’ full history in your CRM
- Automated lead scoring