Your website should be a lead and customer-generating machine.
A good website uses content to engage with customers from the earliest stages of the buying cycle and helps to turn casual visitors into engaged prospects and, eventually, happy customers.
To do this, you need get a lot of things right:
- The design
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Page copy
- Lead capture
- Mobile friendliness
Articulate’s expert team of copywriters, designers, project managers and website engineers are focused on one thing: delivering marketing results.
- Analyse your current site, your sales funnel and current marketing activities
- Understand your design preferences
- Present two or three design concepts
- Build a prototype based on your choice and feedback
- Port existing content to the new site
- Host the site and manage it, including analytics and reporting
- Optimise for responsive, mobile readiness and search engine ranking
- We use HubSpot to build our sides, taking full advantage of their marketing automation, blogging features and premium content capabilities.
Inbound marketing is at the forefront of every website we design and develop. We integrate your site with your blog, social media, marketing automation, premium content and other activity, not to mention editing and writing your website copy.
- Get an up-to-date website that is optimised for marketing
- Embed content marketing, including social media support, landing pages and a blog
- Use modern content management software to make it easier to update your site
- Search engine optimisation to make your site easier to find