Fascinating, instructive and thought-provoking posts from around the web on copywriting and content marketing:
- Why Don’t Copywriters Ever Fail? (or, Why I’m Reading Screenwriting Blogs) from The Writer Underground. A very honest and helpful post about accepting and managing those copywriting projects and relationships that just aren’t working.
- 7 Brand Storytelling Lessons You Can Learn From Ron Howard from Content Marketing Institute. It doesn’t matter what field a successful storyteller works in, the lessons to be learned from them will always translate.
- How Other Writers Get “In the Mood” from The Copywriter’s Roundtable. Copywriters are still writers, which means following a routine, sticking to productive habits and realising that writing copy is as fatiguing and writing anything else.
- The Truth About Writing for SEO from The Urban Muse. A breakdown of the essentials of SEO from a writer’s perspective, bringing it back to words and communication.
- Is Your Content Missing These Proof Indicators? from Copywriting Is Dead. Just because you can say anything online doesn’t mean you should: the best writing is grounded in evidence and testimony.
- 15 Copywriting and Content Marketing Blogs That Will Make You More Money from Copyblogger. I promise this isn’t cheating: Copyblogger is a brilliant site, and if you’ve heard of one copywriting site it will be this one, which is why I trust their recommendations on this post.