Your website should be a lead and customer-generating machine. A good website uses content to engage with customers from the earliest stages of the buying cycle and helps to turn them from casual visitors into engaged prospects and, eventually, happy customers.
To do this you need get a lot of things right: the design, search engine optimisation (SEO), usability, page copy, blogging, performance, lead capture, analytics and you need to be mobile friendly because more and more people are using the tablets and phones to go online.
But beyond the technology, Articulate’s expert team of copywriters, project managers, designers and website engineers are focused on one thing: delivering marketing results.
How we work
Our team will work with you to:
- Analyse your current site, your sales funnel and current marketing activities
- Understand your design preferences
- Present two or three design concepts
- Build a prototype based on your choice and feedback
- Port existing content to the new site
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Host the site and manage it, including analytics and reporting
- All our sites are responsive, mobile ready, search engine optimised and easy to update
- We use WordPress (for blogs and content management) and HubSpot (for marketing automation and landing pages but we can also build whole sites in HubSpot)
Our website design work is always part of a fully-integrated inbound marketing plan – we don’t do it as a standalone service. So we will integrate your site with your blog, social media, marketing automation, premium content and other activity.
We can also write or edit website copy.
- Get an up-to-date website that is optimised for marketing
- Embed content marketing, including social media support, landing pages and a blog
- Use modern content management software to make it easier to update your site
- Search engine optimisation to make your site easier to find