Emails are still an essential and powerful marketing tool. Yes, 80 percent of the 205 billion emails that get sent every day are spam. But emails that contain useful, career-enhancing information are welcome, especially when people have specifically requested them by opting in. This is the power of targeted, content-driven lead nurturing: it lets you build a trusted advisor relationship with potential customers.
Our approach is based on targeting, personalisation, content, data analysis and respect. Our email campaigns are designed to entice and convert. A really well-crafted offer and content-rich emails, like this example, is a very effective combination
It is emphatically NOT spammy, tricksy, boring or unwanted.
How we work
- Our preference is to use HubSpot software so that we can integrate email into the rest of your marketing automation and reporting; but we also write emails for other systems
- We collect email details using content landing pages and blog subscription sign up offers plus client’s customer mailing lists
- We send regular monthly or fortnightly ‘newsletter-style’ emails
- We also send blog subscribers weekly updates from your blog
- When someone completes a form on a landing page we enrol them into a lead nurturing workflow that sends them a series of emails with targeted content and offers
- Reviewing and rewriting trial activation emails for Turbine
- Working with OB10 on a campaign to encourage suppliers to switch to electronic invoicing
- Event invitations for Microsoft
- Sign up to get our weekly blog updates
- For example of a lead nurturing email workflow, register for our 10-minute guide to content marketing