The B2B Brand Differentiator
Is your business brand more milquetoast or marketing genius? Bland or bold? Try our Differentiator to find out!
Our most popular articlesChoosing good project names
What does a copywriter do?
How to increase organic traffic
Marketing manager vs agency
Struggling to find inspiration for that blog post on your to-do list, or that press release that's due next week?
Here are ten reference sites that every writer needs to bookmark:
- The Taxonomy of Logical Fallacies
- A Handbook of rhetorical devices
- Data Visualization: Modern Approaches
- MBA in a Page (hat tip to Guy Kawasaki)
- Word spy - a dictionary of neologisms
- Purdue's Online Writing Lab - grammar and writing guidelines
- Economist Style Guide online
- Wikipedia. I'm against using it as a primary source but it's a great place to start your research
Any other suggestions for essential reference sites we may have missed?