It's that time again, due to growth in our business Articulate Marketing is looking to hire a paid marketing copywriter intern, a paid web development intern and a graduate marketing analyst.
Articulate specialises in digital marketing for B2B technology companies. We help ambitious B2B technology companies grow faster with modern marketing, remarkable content and growth-driven website design.
The marketing analyst is a permanent position. The internships also have the possibility of becoming permanent upon completion.
Heard enough? Ready to go? Visit our careers site to apply.
If you need more persuasion, read on.
Why you should consider applying
- Challenging work. Our job is to help our clients grow. They need our best work to build trusted relationships with potential clients. Bring your A game.
- Amazing clients including Microsoft, Symantec, Dell and less well-known but equally ambitious tech companies (plus a wine company).
- Opportunities to grow and learn. About half the company's staff started out as interns. All our studio staff are HubSpot certified and we give permanent staff a £70 per month happiness account to spend on training (or anything else that will help them be more productive).
- Commitment to happiness. For example, we have a Chief Happiness Officer, monthly get-togethers and permanent staff get access to the company Kindle library.
- We work remotely (and proud of it). We have staff in London, Glasgow, Newcastle, Sydney, Vienna and Bucharest. If you can get to London once a month for our regular get-togethers and you have an internet connection, you can work for us.
- Trying to be the good guys. We are committed to using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems and we're working towards B Corp status. We pay interns the National Minimum Wage and give them real training and mentoring. For everyone else, we pay at least the National Living Wage plus a pension contribution. We have a payroll giving scheme with matched company contributions.
Don't apply if...
Articulate is a great company but it's not for everyone. Don't apply if...
- You want a 9-5 corporate clone job in a bland office
- You're more interested in status than achievement
- You need someone standing over your shoulder to get things done
- You have no curiosity or ambition
Find out more
Watch the video to meet the team.
Read more about the positions
- Paid Web Developer Internship (Remote)
- Paid Marketing Internship (Remote)
- Graduate Marketing Analyst (Remote)
How to apply
If you're interested in any of these roles, please go to the relevant job description on our careers page and click on the 'Apply for this job' link. This will put you straight into our candidate management system.
We do not accept applications by post, email or phone so don't do that.
We like imaginative applications, so don't feel constrained by the traditional CV format.
Apply now. Don't wait.
There is no deadline. We'll close applications as soon as we find the right people.