Articulate is a fast-growing digital marketing agency. We work in the tech sector and we are looking to hire marketing copywriters and graphic designers to join the team.
(Update 19 November 2017: we have closed applications for these positions. But keep an eye on our site for future opportunities.)
We have both permanent positions and intern positions available.
Heard enough? Ready to go? Visit our careers site to apply.
If you need more persuasion, read on.
Why you should consider applying
- Challenging work. Our job is to help our clients grow. They need our best work to build trusted relationships with potential clients. Bring your A game.
- Amazing clients including Microsoft, Symantec, Dell and less well-known but equally ambitious tech companies (plus a wine company).
- Opportunities to grow and learn. About half the company's staff started out as interns. All our studio staff are HubSpot certified and we give permanent staff a £70 per month happiness account to spend on training (or anything else that will help them be more productive).
- Commitment to happiness. For example, we have a Chief Happiness Officer, monthly get-togethers and permanent staff get access to the company Kindle library.
- We work remotely (and proud of it). We have staff in London, Glasgow, Newcastle, Sydney and Bucharest. If you can get to London once a month for our regular get-togethers and you have an internet connection, you can work for us.
- Trying to be the good guys. We are committed to using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems and we're working towards B Corp status. We pay interns the National Minimum Wage and give them real training and mentoring. For everyone else, we pay at least the National Living Wage plus a pension contribution. We have a payroll giving scheme with matched company contributions.
Don't apply if...
Articulate is a great company but it's not for everyone. Don't apply if...
- You want a 9-5 corporate clone job in a bland office
- You're more interested in status than achievement
- You need someone standing over your shoulder to get things done
- You have no curiosity or ambition
Find out more
Watch the video to meet the team.
Current career opportunities
- Website Graphic Designer
- Website Graphic Designer Intern
- Paid Marketing Internship
- Marketing Copywriter
How to apply
If you're interested in any of these roles, please go to the relevant job description page and click on the 'Apply for this job' link. This will put you straight into our candidate management system.
We do not accept applications by post, email or phone so don't do that.
We like imaginative applications, so don't feel constrained by the traditional CV format.
Apply now. Don't wait.
There is no deadline. We'll close applications as soon as we find the right people.