- Bloggers anonymous. It’s funny because it’s true.
- Why blog post frequency doesn’t matter any more. I agree with the arguments but still post daily. My name’s Matthew. I’m a blogaholic.
- Six principles of public relations. I agree with Kami Huyse as far as she goes but would add an additional principle: “Respect your media contacts (or at least treat them as human beings)”. I also like a quote she references: “The fundamental way of getting public approval is to deserve it.”
- Word of mouth. Guy Kawasaki, a former evangelist for Apple, has some useful stats about the power of word of mouth.
- Spyware developers net huge profits, outrage. Inside the world of a $2bn adware company on MSNBC.
- Voices in man’s head make great points about time management. The Onion nails it – this story is about me. Very funny.
- Make a map of countries you have visited. Fun. Also useful for budding world conquerors. Also from the same guy, a collaborative story telling game: Collective Proza.
Get free email updates whenever we publish new posts on Bad Language.
No spam. Just essential marketing insights.
Sign up today and we'll send you a free copy of '30 Days to Better Business Writing' too.